Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Bad Dieter

I just read my friends dieting blogs and we all seem to be on a downhill slope. I didn't plan on being good over the weekend and with GWO coming up on Thursday I didn't bother trying this week.

I think starting up again next week sounds good. I've seen results when I'm "on", so imagine what a good 6 to 8 weeks of being very "good" would do? I don't feel that bad right now (just when I see pictures), but I know I could do so much better. Why is this so hard?

I did get some motivation this weekend though. My Mom is doing a low-carb diet and actually stuck to hers all weekend long! Trust me, that is quite an accomplishment. If she can do it, so can I!

So the plan is starting up again full time on Monday! I'll have to figure out what to do when we are on vacation and visit Danialle. However, if she's being good, I may be able to pull it off!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home