Tuesday, June 21, 2005

BFL W3, D16?

Ok, So I was busted. Here's a hint. If I'm not posting, it's usually not a good sign. That's all I think you need to know about what has happened since Thursday evening. In summary, I haven't been eating great, and haven't exercised since Wednesday.

BUT...I'm not quitting. Even though tomorrow is Wednesday, I'm back on the horse. Tonight I'm going to actually cook tomorrow's dinner, so I won't have an excuse and I'll even restart exercising. That will give me a half week to get my butt back in gear and then start with a goal for a 100% week next week.

Here's what I learned. I'm a routine girl. Screw up my routine and I'm done. Friday I went to the grocery store right after work and thus, screwed up my dinner routine(meaning eating before 6:15 p.m.) plus I was hungry, so I saw all kinds of stuff I wanted that wasn't on the plan. I also need to do some planning in advance for Sunday. If we are going to eat lunch out, I need to think in advance of what I'm going to order. Monday this week I had good intentions, but I was working in Cincinnati (thus out of my routine), I brought some snacks that didn't need refrigeration, but I left them plus my extra water in the car. Nice. Then we ate lunch out and even the salads didn't sound healthy, so I ordered pasta. It was so good, but covered in olive oil, so very fatty. Tuesday (today) I should have been in good shape, but I caved and ate out with my friend LeAnn. They just opened a Potbelly's sandwich place next door and I had to try it out with her. Then, I thought I was going to have an issue as one of the CE's and I were meeting with some clients for an early happy hour today. We ended up not ordering food (I did get a Diet Coke) and it wasn't a big deal, but after picking Grace up I decided to pick up fast food since we were going to get home after 6. Long story short. I need to stick to my routine as much as possible or do some real heavy duty planning. As for exercise? No excuse, just been really tired and haven't felt like it.

Ok, so tomorrow, expect a post. And I'll plan ahead for Thursday when I will have to leave work early to take Grace to her 6-month check-up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home