Thursday, June 16, 2005

BFL W2, D11

Diet
7:50 a.m. Protein Shake & Oatmeal
10:00 a.m. FF Cottage Cheese & FF Yogurt
12:00 p.m. Flank Steak, Noodles, Peas
7:15 p.m. Applebees Fiesta Lime Chicken & Steamed Veggies

Water - 3 bottles

Exercise
Last night planned to get up at 6 a.m. for cardio, but didn't even remember I was going to get up early until the 6:20 a.m. alarm went off. By that time, it's too late to do cardio before I need to get Grace up, so I will have to do it tonight.

8:30 p.m. 2 min BFL Cardio. That's not a typo, I was on the treadmill and Eric camed down and handed me the phone. It was Samara and I hadn't talked to her since Monday, so I got off the treadmill. 45 minutes later I got off the phone. It was 9:15 p.m. so I decided not to do cardio. Another reminder of why morning exercise is best.

Comments
Major goal for today is planning next week's meals. I'm getting low on grocercies and probably need to go to the store tomorrow night. Grace only has 1 jar of fruit left (for day-care tomorrow), so I have to go shopping before noon on Saturday.

I should stay away from the scale except for my weekly weigh-ins. It was up to 158.0 today, but I was perfect yesterday, so I'm not going to let me effect me. I'll just keep going and see what Monday's official number brings.

Skipped my afternoon snack. Shouldn't do that. I was starving by the time I got home and decided I wanted Applebees. Eric agreed and after we fed Grace we left. I did choose chicken and I asked them to substitute veggies for the rice that came with the dish. Ate too large of a portion, so I skipped my evening snack too. Did exert extreme willpower when Eric ordered dessert and I didn't even steal a single bite!

1 Comments:

At 9:15 AM, Blogger Mrs. T said...

You and Danialle have weird scales. They don't seem to be real consistant. Hmmm... Don't let it affect you though. It really is about how you feel and how your clothes feel more than what the scale reads.

You are doing great and making the right choices. Period! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home