Monday, June 06, 2005

BFL W1, D1 (GWO C2,W7,D2)

Ok, it's going to be too hard to keep up with days and weeks for both my BFL and GWO challenges. So, I'll post my final weight for the GWO challenge, but I'll count weeks and days for my new BFL challenge. For anyone unfamiliar with my acronyms: BFL=Body-For-Life, GWO=Girls Weekend Out, W=Week, D=Day, C=Challenge.

Anyway, started today and am still physched and motivated! No picture yet, but I'll try to get Eric to take it when he gets home from Bible Study.

Diet
7:45 a.m. Protein Shake & Oatmeal
10:30 a.m. FF Cottage Cheese & FF Yogurt
12:40 p.m. Tuna w/light mayo, wheat bread, carrots
3:45 p.m. Protein Shake & Apple
6:10 p.m. Chicken Breast w/Italian seasoning, Rice, and Green Beans
9:40 p.m. Low-fat popcorn & String Cheese

Water - 5 1/2 bottles

Exercise
7:40 p.m. Upper body BFL style. It felt really good. I actually started dancing to my workout music between sets.

Comments
I was ready to start today. Beginning weight 160 pounds. Ten pounds to pre-baby weight, but my goal is 15 to 20 pounds. After my first successful BFL I was down to 136 pounds. I doubt I can get there again with my equipment at home, but I'd be really happy at 140 pounds.

I resisted a tootsie roll today. I was chatting at work and a girl offered me a tootsie roll. I said, "Sure" and started to unwrap it. I realized what I was doing and then walked away and gave it to someone else. No cheating on day 1! I also told my lunch buddy at work that I am definately back on the diet. She asked if I can find stuff on the menu if we go out, but I told her I'd do a better job if I just bring my lunch. Sad, but maybe she'll decide to do the same.

Last night I pre-cooked lots of meals, so I'm in good shape this week. Grace just needs to move back her dinner. I had dinner made by 6:10 tonight and she was already crying for her dinner. They are supposed to give her a bottle between 4 and 4:30, but it keeps getting earlier (3:30 today) and then she's hungry earlier in the evening. Once we get that fixed, my schedule should be good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home