Monday, May 23, 2005

C2, W5, D1

Food
8:00 a.m. Shake & Oatmeal
10:30 a.m. Cottage Cheese & Yogurt
1:30 p.m. McDonald's Fruit & Walnut Salad (change of plans b/c of Grace Dr. appt)
4:15 p.m. Shake & Apple
6:00 p.m. South Beach Southwest Chicken Wraps w/Sugar Free Jello

Water - 4 bottles

Exercise
Planned - 20 minutes on treadmill, some ab work
Actual - 20 minutes treadmill

Thoughts
I'm starting again. Weighed in today 160.0, that puts me at +2 pounds for this challenge. I've got lots of work to do, but I'm really unhappy with how I feel in my body right now. Yesterday, I made a plan for this week. It involved doing most of the prep work for dinners on Sunday (which I didn't get around to), but I'm going to try to catch up on that tonight. I have a couple of things I can make quickly tonight and I'm going to run on the treadmill after Grace goes to bed.

2 Comments:

At 1:02 PM, Blogger Kitten said...

WOW, you came back with full force! Good job on your selection at McDonald's yesterday. Progress!

 
At 8:15 AM, Blogger Mrs. T said...

Your first day back was good. I hope the rest of the week has been good for you, too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home