Wednesday, April 27, 2005

C2 Week 1, Day 4

Ok, so I'm sort of back in the game. Work seriously has me stressed and I've been using it as an excuse to veg out at home. Monday was actually pretty good and I even ran on the treadmill and did abs (still hurts to sneeze 2 days later, thank you), but haven't exercised since then. I've been trying to make smarter choices with food. Yesterday, I got fruit instead of chips with my sandwich. Still no Coke this week (yeah!). Today, I had a lunch/3rd interview and they brought in food. I had a 1/2 chicken salad on a croissant, a diet coke, a few chips, and a cookie. I stayed late at work tonight, so I missed my window to eat before Grace's bedtime. Since then I've had an apple.

Tomorrow will be super busy. I have an 8:00 a.m. client meeting (thier location), a 10:30 a.m. client meeting (different client, their location), probably lunch with them, a 3:00 p.m. meeting with a person from our Finland office (my location, darn!), then we're doing an early dinner with my client executive, head of office, and collegue from Finland. I'll attempt to make decent food choices.

Don't really know what else to say. I'll try to do better about posting. Maybe tomorrow I'll try to update what I actually ate. If I get this new job, I may have a little more time at first (I'm sure there is some sort of learning curve, before I get swamped), so I'll hopefully figure out my evening schedule and do the exercising. I think I'm going to have to start cooking on the weekend, so I can just heat and eat.

1 Comments:

At 12:13 PM, Blogger Kitten said...

Come on Jen, you can do this. What can we do to help? Do you need some recipes?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home