Monday, June 27, 2005

BFL W4, D22

Diet
8:00 a.m. Protein Shake & Oatmeal
10:15 a.m. FF Cottage Cheese & FF Yogurt
12:00 p.m. Potbelly's Skinny Roast Beef (darn that restaurant!) & Diet Coke
4:30 p.m. Protein Shake & Apple
6:15 p.m. Flank Steak packet - few bites of Red potatos and Green Beans (Grace didn't think I needed to eat and ignore her!)
9:45 p.m. String Cheese & LF Popcorn

Water - 5 bottles

Exercise
Lower Body - Not sure why, but felt a little sexy working out today. I should do that more often!

Comments
Don't know how, but weighed in at 157.5. I'll take it and get back on track.

Very good water intake today.

Must do cardio in the AM tomorrow, as I'm leaving for a client dinner/meeting at 2:00 p.m. and spending the night in Louisville, KY. Planning ahead with bars and will make a concious effort at all of my meals out tomorrow and Wednesday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home