Sunday, February 01, 2004

Sunday, February 1, 2004 - Week 4, Day 28 - Free Day Part 2

Morning Weight - 146

Food
Meal 1 - 11:00 a.m. French Toast w/Butter and Syurp & 2 Glasses of Milk
Meal 2 - Throughout afternoon - Goldfish Crackers
Meal 3- 5:15 p.m. Pizza & Wings
Meal 4- Throughtout evening, more wings, chips and dip, a couple of meatballs, Dirt Cake, 3 cans of Coke
Meal 5-
Meal 6-
Water - 12 cups

Exercise
None planned.

Thoughts
Super Bowl Party is today, so we will be eating all sorts of bad food later. Am really craving a regular Coke. Not pregnant, so don't have to worry about the caffine, I may indulge, but only after I get in all of my water. Will do stats tomorrow, but may be a little bloated due to "the time of month", but actually measured on Saturday morning just in case, if those are better, I'll use them. Shhh. That's not cheating.

I just finished all of my water. 5 bottles in 4 hours, wow I feel like I'm floating. Eric's out picking up the "bad" food, I can't wait!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home