Wednesday, January 28, 2004

Wednesday, January 28, 2004 - Week 4, Day 24

Morning Weight - 144.0

Food
Meal 1 - 8:10 a.m. Protein Shake. Apple was bad (rotten), so no carb :(
Meal 2 - 10:00 a.m. Cottage Cheese & FF Yogurt
Meal 3- 12:00 p.m. Caribean Chicken Salad - Fruit Juices made the salad a little soggy, in the future, should try to cut recipe in half
Meal 4- 4:00 p.m. Detour Bar (small)
Meal 5- 8:00 p.m. Carribean Chicken Salad
Meal 6- 9:30 p.m. String Cheese & Popcorn
Water - 10 cups

Exercise
Cardio After Work. Didn't get up early.

Skipped after work. Had to go to Lowe's to get a new garbage disposal. Will do cardio and upper body tomorrow.

Thoughts
Felt a little tempted this afternoon, but resisted. Then around dinner time I was thinking that something "bad" sounded good, however, when I was changing into my comfy clothes I caught a glimpse of my reflection and realized that I've been making progress. Let's not do anything to stop that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home