Thursday, December 18, 2003

Thursday, December 18 - Week 2, Day 4

Morning Weight 148.0

Food
Meal 1 - 8:10 a.m. Protein Shake and Apple
Meal 2- 11:30 a.m. Jersey Mikes Club Sub on White with Sunchips and a Diet Coke
Meal 3- 4:00 p.m 1/2 bag popcorn
Meal 4- 7:30 p.m. Spaghetti, 2 pieces of garlic cheese bread
Meal 5-
Meal 6-
Water - 10 cups

Bad Girl
1 piece Anthony Thomas chocolate - Why do people keep bringing candy to the office?
1 small portion of Snickers cheesecake - Again, what's with people?
1 Ms. Field's chocolate chip cookie. - Do our client's want us to get fat?
3 cookies in evening - I just gave up.

Exercise
Planning on upper body and abs after work. If it's not too late and I still feel good, I may add cardio too, since I won't be doing it on Friday. I figured if I can't eat right, why exercise?

Thoughts
I guess Thursday's are not my lucky day. I'm going to try to be reasonable on Friday. Maybe January will be better?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home