Sunday, December 07, 2003

The Journey Begins Tomorrow

I'm going to attempt to post what I eat and how I exercise daily in this blog. I will be attempting to follow the Body-For-Life eating and exercise plan. I completed a 12 week challenge in May, 2003 and went from 146 pounds to 135 pounds. A size 10-12 to a 6. And really toned up. Then in June 2003 my husband and I started trying to start a family. In July, (found out in August) we were successful. First trimester fatigue, quickly got me off my exercise routine and the diet followed the same downhill pattern. On September 26, 2003, I learned that I had miscarried the baby. At that time I had only gained about 5 pounds. Since then, I've gained some more and am up to about 150 pounds and cannot wear any of the new clothes I bought after losing weight. My "fat" clothes are tight again, and I'm ready to do something about it.

I am still attempting to get pregnant. At the end of last week, I found out that November was unsuccessful, so I still have at least a month to try to drop some of this weight. For more information about my attempts to conceive, see my Pregnancy Blog (link in sidebar). Monday morning, I'll be going full force on BFL again. Last time I lost most of my weight in the first 6 weeks, so I'm hoping results will come quickly again.

Tomorrow I'll post my current weight and measurements, but my goal is in the next 4 weeks to lose 6 to 8 pounds. I'd also be happy if I lost some inches. When I do get pregnant again, I would really like to try to stick to the program. I may modify it and shoot for 3 days of exercise a week instead of 6 and I'll have to add some calories, but I'd really like to only gain the recommended amount of weight, and I'd love to keep my muscle tone. It looks like there's a good chance that I'll be in maternity clothes during the summer, so I'd love to have my arms and shoulders from last summer. Wouldn't that be cute to have awesome arms (no flab), tight calves and thighs, and a beach ball belly? That's the goal.

Hopefully, keeping this journal will keep me on track. Tomorrow the game is on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home