Wednesday, December 17, 2003

Wednesday, December 17 - Week 2, Day 3

Morning Weight 147.5

Food
Meal 1 - 8:10 a.m. Protein Shake and Apple
Meal 2- 10:10 a.m Cottage Cheese & Yogurt
Meal 3- 12:15 p.m. BBQ Chicken, Rice, and Green Beans
Meal 4- 3:30 p.m. Protein Shake and Orange
Meal 5- 7:30 p.m. Round Steak, Red Potatos, Green Beans w/ a little cheddar cheese & BBQ sauce
Meal 6- 9:30 p.m. Cottage Cheese & 1/2 bag of popcorn
Water - 10 cups

Bad Girl
1 piece of chocolate covered raisin and 1 piece of chocolate covered popcorn. (Somebody had to see what they were.)

Exercise
Planning on cardio only after work. Did my 20 minutes. Went 1.73 miles. It's a good jog and seems like I'm getting back into shape. I think next week I may up my speed a bit.

Thoughts
Today has to be perfect because I already marked it off in my little book I write my food in. I can do it though. I brought lunch and already pulled out supplies for dinner. There's a lunch hosted by my building today. I decided not to go and eat what I brought. I had 2 people on separate occassions try to talk me out of eating my lunch and going to see what the building was offering. I declined. No cheating today.

I managed to be good except for those 2 pieces of chocolate covered stuff from the kitchen. Not too shabby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home