Monday, December 15, 2003

Weekend Recap - Week 1 Days 6-7

Food
Bad, Bad, Bad. Saturday I started with 2 bowls of Fruity Pebbles. I went to a cookie baking party at noon, and had fondue for lunch. Beef for the meat, and apples and bread in cheese fondue. Then of course several kinds of cookies. For dinner we went to the work Christmas party at my bosses house. There were lots of appetizer type foods. I had mini eggrolls, bacon wrapped ?, sausages stuffed mushrooms, shrimp coctail, cheese, and 2 glasses of wine. Then I had a diet Coke. After the party, we migrated to BW3's where I just had another Coke, since I was driving. I probably had 2 to 3 bottles of water.

Sunday, I went to church with a friend, so for breakfast I had a granola bar and an apple. Lunch was a quarter pounder with cheese, fries, and a coke. Snacked on some of the cookies from yesterday's party. Dinner had 12 medium wings with blue cheese from BW3's. Had some popcorn while watching survior. Probably drank 2 to 3 bottles of water and probably 2 cans of Coke.

Exercise
Nothing organized. I did get groceries on Friday night. Sunday shoveled a little and carried a ladder to change a light bulb.

Thoughts
Very bad weekend. Keys for the future. Don't stop during the week. Try to stick to a plan. Keep bad food out of the house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home