Friday, December 12, 2003

Week 1, Day 5

Morning Weight 148.5

Food
Meal 1 - 8:15 a.m. Protein Shake and Apple=Calories 195, Protein 20 grams, Carbs 17 grams, Fat 3 grams
Meal 2- 12:00 p.m. Einstein's Bagels Holey Cow Sandwich on a sesame bagel with chips, pickle and a coke
Meal 3- 5:30 p.m. 2 slices of left over cheese bread
Meal 4- 7:00 p.m. 2 slices of left over pepperoni Pizza
Meal 5-
Meal 6-
Water - 8 cups

Exercise
Not tonight.

Thoughts
Today has to be better than yesterday. I spoke to soon. With the weekend coming up, getting back on track on Friday seems like a bad idea. Also, I've decided that I really don't have time to keep track of all my calories, so while I'll continue to write down what I'm eating, the calories won't be tracked.

Daily Totals
Calories In-
Protein Grams-
Carb Grams-
Fat Grams-
Calories Burned- Deficit -
Weekly Deficit -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home