Monday, December 15, 2003

Tuesday, December 15 - Week 2, Day 1

Morning Weight 149

Food
Meal 1 - 8:15 a.m. Protein Shake and Apple
Meal 2- 12:00 p.m. Subway 6" Turkey on Wheat with Cheese, light mayo, lettuce, tomato, and pickles, SunChips, Diet Coke
Meal 3- 2:45 p.m. Cottage Cheese & Yogurt
Meal 4- 4:45 p.m. Protein Shake and Orange
Meal 5- 7:30 p.m. Beef and Chicken Shish-K-Bobs w/Onion & Green Pepper, Salad w/FF Italian Dressing
Meal 6- 8:00 p.m. 3 cookies 10:30 p.m. Bowl of Fruity Pebbles
Water - 11 cups

Exercise
Brought clothes to work to go to gym afterwards. Went to the gym and ran my 20 minutes on the treadmill. Did pretty good. I only walked for 2 minutes warm up and cool down. Went 1.7 miles. It felt really good.

Thoughts
I didn't cook last night, so I didn't bring lunch. I did bring good snacks, so I'll try to be good today and this week. Last week gets a 5 out of 10 since I made it until noon on Thursday. Those stupid cookies... I felt like I did pretty good until after dinner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home