Thursday, January 05, 2006

2006 Goals

Health
1. Lose 20 pounds
- 5 pounds by April 1
- 10 pounds by July 1
- 15 pounds by October 1
- 20 pounds by December 31
2. Plan meals weekly (To start I just want to plan meals, I'll be trying to add a "healthy" dinner to the plan each week)
3. Exercise (by March 1, I'd like to be back up to the old BFL exercise plan, assuming I have clearance from my doctor due to my port and surgical issues)
4. Drink 4 to 5 bottle of water daily
5. Update Fitness Blog weekly.

Finances
1. Stay within monthly budget
2. Only eat lunch out once per week
3. Stop using credit cards

Intellectual
1. Take 4 pre-requisite courses for med school
2. Take 2 CPCU courses
3. Read 4 books for fun

Spirituality
1. Do bible study daily
2. Update and pray over prayer list daily
3. Memorize a verse each week
4. Tithe according to committment made to church
5. Get involved in some type of group study

Personal Development
1. E-mail a friend each week that I don't already communicate with on a weekly basis
2. Send birthday, anniversary and other cards
3. Join Young Survivor Coalition or other breast cancer group
4. Review progress at 6 months

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home