Friday, February 11, 2005

Week 2, Day 6

Diet
8:00 a.m. 3 packets oatmeal (really need to go get more protein shakes)
10:30 a.m. Cottage Cheese & Yogurt
12:00 p.m. Ham Sandwich with FF Cheese & Light Mayo on Wheat, Carrots
2:30 p.m. Apple & String Cheese
3:00 p.m. Kit Kat
6:00 p.m. 2 Slices left over pizza

Water - 3 bottles & 1 Coke

Exercise
Still none, although I've been thinking about it. I need to write up a real plan for exercise. Eric has agreed to let me buy a nice treadmill when our tax check comes in. I think I'll get some weights too. E-I might be interested in your bench. For next week, I need to still exercise even without the stuff I'm going to buy. Anything is better than nothing.

Comments
I think what screws me up is the break in routine. Yesterday Eric worked late, so I picked up Grace and when I got home didn't feel like cooking, so I had Eric bring home pizza. Today, Grace was sick, so I had to leave work early to take her to the doctor. The key is plan, plan, plan. When I get my food together for work the night before, I need to go ahead and get stuff for dinner out too. Defrost meats, etc. Tomorrow will be my free day and then I'll be starting up again Sunday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home