Thursday, February 03, 2005

Day 5

Diet
8:10 a.m. - Protein Shake & Apple
11:00 a.m. - Cottage Cheese & FF Yogurt
12:30 p.m. - Round Steak, Red Potatos, & Green Beans
2:30 p.m. - Protein Shake & Apple
6:45 p.m. - Grilled Chicken with fajita seasoning, 1 tortilla, tiny bit of hot sauce, cheese, and sour cream, salad w/ff italian
9:50 p.m. - String cheese & FF Yogurt

Water - 4 1/2 bottles

Exercise
Abs on Ball. Done 9:00 a.m. Probably should have done more reps, but I was feeling sore, so I decided to play with the baby.

Comments
I can tell this is starting to work because I'm getting that familiar "hungry" feeling between meals. I don't know why it's different than when I eat junk food, but it almost feels healthy. It's like I take in good food, digest it quickly and then want more. I feel like I've had a great week so far. I'm not having any real urges to cheat today, until I just thought about some yummy Chinese food. Anyway, my plan for the weekend is to not have an actual "free day." I'm going to try to eat reasonably. I want to make something good for dinner on Saturday night, that I can take for lunch on Monday. Maybe I'll get my Chinese on Saturday. Sunday evening is the superbowl and we're ordering wings and pizza, so I'm sure I'll be bad then. Ok, well I'm going to go see if I can get me a snack before Grace decides it's time for her next meal.

2 Comments:

At 11:06 AM, Blogger Kitten said...

YAY! Comments! You are doing great!!

 
At 8:30 PM, Blogger Sasha@Pw said...

It's okay to indulge a little on Superbowl Sunday...it's like a holiday. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home