Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Day 4

Diet
9:15 - Protein Shake & Oatmeal
11:30 a.m. - Lunch out - House salad with Grilled Chicken and balsamic vinegarette dressing (resisted the soup of the day and bread)
2:30 p.m. - Protein Shake & Apple
7:15 p.m. - 4 oz. Round Steak, Red Potatos, & Green Beans
9:30 p.m. - 1/2 cup FF Cottage Cheese & FF Yogurt

Water - 4 bottles

Exercise
Plan to do Pilates video for Buns and Thighs. Done 2:40 p.m. Wow! I really felt this one working. I was actually able to do all the exercises (unlike the Ab video which my abs aren't quite strong enough to do them all yet). I really felt the burn especially in my outer thigh, hip area. GWO girls may want to figure out how to burn this DVD for your personal use.

Comments
I'm back! Big temptation today will be lunch. I'm meeting an old co-worker for lunch out. The plan is to get some type of chicken dish or salad. I told her I wanted to go someplace healthy though and she's skinny, so maybe that combination will help me resist getting somethig not so good for me.

Yeah! A good day. Just missed my morning snack and am hoping to get that 5th bottle of water in before bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home