Monday, March 29, 2004

Mon. Week 2, Day 8

Food
Meal 1 - 8:15 a.m. Protein Shake & Apple
Meal 2 - 10:00 a.m. FF Yogurt & String Cheese
Meal 3- 12:00 p.m. Work Luncheon - Salad w/Italian, Stirfry Chicken (no rice), some type of beans in the pod
Meal 4- 4:15 p.m. Shake and Orange
Meal 5- 7:00 p.m. BW3's 9-12 Medium Wings w/Blue Cheese & Celery
Meal 6- 9:15 p.m. Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream
Water - 11 cups

Exercise
I'll be changing up the routine this week in order to not miss much while I'm in Iowa. Today will be lower body after work instead of cardio.

I failed today.

Thoughts
Did my first week weigh in for 149.5 pounds. A whole 1 pound lost. Not too great, but I did everything right. I feel firmer, I'll just keep plugging away and it'll have to come off.

I'm still sitting at work at 5:45 p.m. waiting on binders to come in so I can go home. I'm already hungry, but will have to wait until after lower body at the gym tonight.

I didn't get to leave until 6:15 p.m. and was so HUNGRY by the time I left that I decided to go straight home. I called Eric on the way and he talked me into wings instead of cooking. We skipped the potatoes! Then I couldn't stop thinking about Ben & Jerry's so left at 9:00 p.m to go to the grocery store to buy the evil goodness. Whoops!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home