Tuesday, March 23, 2004

Week 1, Day 2

Food
Meal 1 - 8:00 a.m. Bob Evans - 1/2 "Lite" sausage link, Egg Beater, small fruit bowl
Meal 2 - Skipped
Meal 3- 12:00 p.m. Lunch out "Hobo's" - Salad w/ "Lite" Italian, 2 packages of crackers, Ordered a skinless chicken sandwich plain and removed the bun
Meal 4- 6:00 p.m. String Cheese & Apple
Meal 5- 8:00 p.m. Ground Turkey flavored with Taco Seasoning, Mixed with Brown Rice flavored with Fajita Seasoning, mixed with FF Cheddar Cheese also Salad with FF Italian.
Meal 6-
Water - 10 cups

Exercise
Did upper body at 5:00 p.m. It was a pretty good workout, but I need to increase my weights. Need to increase weight on incline flies to 12 1/2 pounds from 10 pounds. Need to increase weight on Lateral Raises from 7 1/2 to 10 pounds. Need to up all the weights on the tricep pushdowns. Remember to do all my bench dips with my feet up on another bench. Increase all weights on my back exercises.

Thoughts
The day isn't over, but I don't have much desire to cheat yet. I haven't even started a "cheat day" list. I sort of screwed up my meal timing today with my meeting, but am happy I ate out twice today and didn't cheat. I'll update when I finish today's food and water.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home