Tuesday, March 23, 2004

Week 1, Day 1 - The Beginning

Sorry this is a day late. Yesterday was too crazy to post.

Food
Meal 1 - 8:10 p.m. Protein Shake & Apple
Meal 2 - 10:15 p.m. String Cheese & FF Yogurt
Meal 3- 12:15 p.m. Chicken & Wild Rice
Meal 4- 3:45 p.m. Protein Shake & Orange
Meal 5- 8:15 p.m. Chicken Parm (BFL authorized), Fetticini, Salad w/FF Italian
Meal 6- 10:00 p.m. FF Cottage Cheese & FF Yogurt
Water - 10 bottles

Exercise
Went in the A.M.! Did the treadmill, I ran 1.85 miles and felt like I was going to die. Really hit a 10! Also enjoyed my new tunes on the Mini-Disk player. Next day note: Thighs are super sore, so I must have done something right!

Thoughts
Did good on the food part, except I missed a vegetable at lunch. I also worked until 7p.m., so didn't get dinner until later than planned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home