Saturday, March 27, 2004

Sat Week 1, Day 6 - Free Day

Food
Meal 1 - 9:30 a.m. 2 Bacon Egg & Cheese McGriddles and Fountain Coke (I feel stuffed!)
Meal 2 - 1:30 p.m. Quarter Pounder w/cheese, Fries, Coke
Meal 3- 2:45 p.m. McD's Apple Pie (I forgot to eat it at lunch)
Meal 4- 7:30 p.m. House of Japan - Broth Soup, Salad, Shrimp, Fried Rice, Fried Veggies, Filet & Chicken, 1 Appletini
Meal 5-
Meal 6-
Water - 12 cups

Exercise
Did upper body again at the gym. Still need to up some weights, but it was an awesome workout. I felt good.

Dancing later in the evening.

Thoughts
I decided I'm only going to check my weight weekly and measurements and pictures every 4 weeks. So far I'm afraid the scale hasn't moved, but I've done everything right, so I have to have faith that it'll work in time.

Not a bad free day. I didn't go overboard, plus I did get in all of my water. I didn't plan on drinking Coke, but...at least it's free day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home