Monday, February 07, 2005

Day 9

Weekend Recap
So Saturday and Sunday weren't great. Saturday I didn't eat until lunchtime around 12:30 p.m. I got Chinese (Cashew Chicken & Crab Ragoon). On a good note, I had pink lemonade rather than Coke. Dinner was at Will & Samara's. I had 1 1/2 cheeseburgers and some fries, topped off with Cherry Cheesecake. I also had a glass of coke at dinner. I think I drank maybe 2 bottles of water.

Sunday was really bad. I didn't manage to eat a good breakfast before we left for church, but I was hungry and we stopped at McDonalds. I got a McGriddle which is about the worst thing for you on McDonald's menu. We also didn't stop for lunch and I hadn't really planned a meal, so I just ate some pizza rolls. I did have an apple for a snack around 3:00. We ordered wings from BW3's that we picked up at the start of the Superbowl. I ate some of those and washed them down with a Coke. The pizza arrived at half time and I gave in and ate a piece of that as well. Towards the end of the night I gave in and had another Coke, so yeah, that was bad.

Sunday Weigh In
163 pounds (-1/2 pound)

Today
Diet
7:15 a.m. - Protein Shake & Oatmeal (started with good intentions)
12:15 p.m. - Smashed Potato w/Steak, Onions, Green Peppers, Mushrooms, Cheese, & Sour Cream (Steak Escape) washed down with Lemonade
3:30 p.m. - Apple
6:00 p.m. - 2 slices left over pizza
7:00 p.m. Grahm Crackers


Water - 2 bottles

Exercise
None

Comments
I had good intentions today, I even took all my food to work. But then there were people there. That's right, real live people that could talk back when I spoke to them. And then 2 of them asked me if I wanted to go to lunch and did that nicely prepared meal in the refrigerator call to me? No, I just said, "Sure" and to the mall we went. Can you really blame me? Then I got the whole, oh well, I already blew it mentality, so today's a bust. The only good thing? I'm down 1/2 pound. Not great, and I probably gained it back today, but it was a step in the right direction. Tomorrow will be better, I promise.

2 Comments:

At 10:52 PM, Blogger Kitten said...

I love your post about "real live people." Give yourself today, it was a big day. However, tomorrow you have no excuse. ;)

 
At 7:22 AM, Blogger Mrs. T said...

Yeah, your weekend wasn't great, but don't be too hard on yourself. You will get there. Eating out is especially rough. It is so hard to pick something healthy over something that is making you salivate. Good job on the 1/2 pound. That's something!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home