Friday, January 27, 2006

2006 - January Update.

So, the resolutions have been going by the wayside a bit. Not too far off track, just not quite tracking them.

Here are some general thoughts for January.
- Budget - Not too bad. Might have went a bit over, but made concious choices and found some ways to cut costs. Also, Eric is possibly getting a part-time second job to help us out, so all good there.
- Credit Card usage - Only purchases were medical expenses and I did sign up for a CPCU course. I'll pay for the class when I get reimbursed from the last one I took.
- Lose 1 - 2 pounds - Not this month.
- Thithe Weekly - Yes!
- Cards - About 50%
- I kept my budget spreadsheet up to date.
- I didn't do great at daily bible study although I did get some in.
- I didn't start exercising or real dieting.

So here's what is planned for February. I'd like to get back into the weekly goal habit and check in here. I'm also getting serious on the diet and exercise plan. I've made some plans and am actually printing out my tracking documents as I type. The first part of February will be focused on starting some exercise and finishing up my chemo and some doctor's appointments. I plan to get back on the BFL plan 100% as of Feb 20th.

So, this weekend I'll throw together some goals for next week for all areas of life and see how this week goes. I think it'll be a good one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home