Saturday, January 03, 2004

Preperation for the Big Start

Ok, this time I mean it. I'm committed, no matter what. On Monday, I will begin a new 12 week body for life program. I will complete it even if I get pregnant. The only thing that will change is that I will adjust my exercises for pregnancy (but not the frequency of exercise) and I may switch back to regular fat cheeses and dairy, since I tend to do a very low-fat program on BFL.

I don't want to be fat anymore. I just looked at my stats from the last program I completed and set my new goals at about that level. What's really sad is that I think my beginning stats are worse than last time. That's ok, I will succeed. I'm working on printing out all of my menu plans and exercise sheets for the new binder I made.

Here we go 2004!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home