Monday, January 05, 2004

Monday, January 5 - Week 1, Day 1

Morning Weight - 149.0

Food
Meal 1 - 8:15 a.m. Apple & Protein Shake
Meal 2- 11:30 a.m. Grilled Ham & FF Cheese, Carrots
Meal 3- 2:45 p.m. Protein Shake and Orange
Meal 4- 4:30 p.m Cottage Cheese (supposed to have Yogurt, but it was a little too chunky for me)
Meal 5- 7:30 p.m. BBQ Chicken Breast, Rice, Green Beans
Meal 6- 9:00 p.m. Popcorn & Cottage Cheese
Water - 10 cups

Exercise
Cardio on treadmill. 20 minutes 1.6 miles. Man, I used to be in shape. We'll increase it as I get back to where I was before.

Thoughts
I've deleted the bad girl section of the daily posts because that is not permitted. I'm hoping to take before pictures today, just so I can feel better about myself when I get some good afters.

Didn't get the pictures done, but today was a good first day. Eric tried to tempt me this evening with an Ice Cream Snickers bar. He said wouldn't this taste good? I said, not being fat would feel better. Today was a perfect dieting day. No cheats on the meals, got in all my water and made it to the gym.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home